If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your surfboard or SUP purchase, return it within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will credit you 100% of your original sales amount (including the original shipping charge).
You can even try the board out and return it to us used. All we want is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and to make sure it is the right board for you.
- Great for Small to Medium Waves
- Ultimate Value Epoxy Short Board
- Double Concave Bottom Contour
- Increased Width Gives Board More Float and Speed
- Ultimate Value Epoxy Fish Board
- Deep Double Barrel Concave Keeps Board Fast and Loose
- Easy to Learn on Shape Without Compromising Performance
- Designed for Beginners to Intermediate Surfers to Catch Waves Easily
- Great for Small and Medium Waves
- All the Features of a Modern Longboard with a Classic Look
- Ultimate Value Epoxy Long Board
- Extra Volume Maxamizes Wave Count and Stability
- Most Performance Oriented Fish in our Lineup
- Board Surfs like a Short Board
- Triple Wing Step Down Tail Allows for Tighter Turns
- Classic Fish Shape with Modern Updates
- Board Shape is Very Responsive
- Concave Bottom and Slight V of the Tail Makes the Board Fast
- Scaled Up Performance Short Board for the Heavier Guy
- A Short Board with More Volume
- Comes Standard with a Futures Tri Fin Set Up
- The Big Guy Fish is the Perfect Alternative to a Longboard
- Great Board for Anyone to Learn On
- Great for Small to Medium Waves
- Our Best Performing Longboard in the Line Up
- Diamond Tail Digs In and Holds Your Line in Critical Turns
- 2 + 1 Future Sides & 8" Center Box Fin
- This Board is a Nose Riders Dream
- Board Shape Allows for Big Sweping Turns
- A Fun Classic Shape for Small Waves
About the Author - Marc Miller is the founding partner of Isle Surf & SUP an online retailer of paddle boards & surfboards. He has been involved in board manufacturing, product development and website management for Isle since its inception in 2004. He also writes the Isle Surf & SUP Blog. An avid surfer and paddler for the past 2 decades when hes not in the office he can be found on foreign shores searching for waves and fun.
Knowing the volume of your sup is important in that it relates to your weight and what amount of volume is required to support your weight.
The metric system tells us: 1 liter of volume will float 1kg of weight.
However the amount of volume needed is relative to weight & skills. Thus we multiply a Skill Level Factor x our Weight in kilograms to get a recommended Volume in liters.
Skill Level Factor for Beginner = 2.0
Skill Level Factor for Intermediate = 1.7
Skill Level Factor for advanced = 1.3
Use this simple formula to find your target volume
(your weight in lbs x .44) x Skill Level Factor = Target Volume (Liters)
Example: You are a beginner looking at boards and you weight 195lbs. What volume is right for you?
(195lbs x .44) x 2 = 175
Board Volume (Liters) = 175
If you are a beginner rider and you weigh 195lbs. Your board should have a volume of at least 175 Liters to support your weight.
We use the boards volume to compute how much weight each board can support for a given skill level.
These are general suggestions and other factors such a width and thickness determine how the board
will support your weight.
As an example:
The 9'6 Classic has 127 liters of volume.
The suggested weight chart shows:
As a beginner your weight should not exceed 141 lbs
As an intermediate rider your weight should not exceed 166 lbs
As an advanced rider your weight should not exceed 217 lbs